[nfbcs] JAWS, Bookshare, and Web reader

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 3 14:02:22 UTC 2013

Maybe I'm missing something but it sounds to me as if you just need FS
Reader. FS Reader comes with jaws. I don't have any Windows machines any
more but FS Reader is what I used to use to read books from
bookshare.org. I had it on both my Windows desktop and on my Pac Mate.

I think as foversion 11 or so of jaws, FS Reader is installed by default
  when you install jaws and I think it comes on a Pac Mate Omni. I had a
Pac Mate pre-omni but I was able to download and install it on even that
old thing.