[nfbcs] Glink?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Apr 3 17:58:36 UTC 2013

Leslie,

What kind of mainframe is being accessed?  If you can't get GLINK to work, there may be other alternatives.  In addition to cursor
shape, check to see if there are options that might highlight the line containing the cursor.  This can also confuse screen
readers and should be disabled if possible.  You also need to be sure that the cursor is blinking.  There is usually an option in
such programs to determine the blink rate.  Usually, the faster the better, but sometimes there is a "system" option and that
probably is best.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson