[nfbcs] Glink?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 4 14:29:23 UTC 2013

I have an excellent set of Jaws scripts for terminal emulation, written by
Glen Sepke.  Modifying them to work with a different emulator than mine is
pretty simple; I think the instructions for doing so are written into the
script comments.
If anyone wants them, Glen has told me I am free to share.
Tracy