[nfbcs] PowerPoint 2003 Help

Alexa lady_sunflower at comcast.net
Sun Apr 7 00:01:02 UTC 2013

Hey anyone, I have a pdf files downloading problem. Recently I have
accidently changed pdf file to word document and set it as a default when
downloading pdf files. Now all pdf files go to word, which is my office word
2010. Unfortunately I can't open nor read the downloaded files. Does anyone
know how I can change download pdf files back to pdf? Whenever I  get the
dialog box that ask "Do you want to download the pdf?" how can I change back
to the download as pdf as a default? I'm using wind7, and office word 2010.