[nfbcs] Glink?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Apr 7 14:55:57 UTC 2013

Leslie:

Steve is right (see below). In addition to what he says, permit me to
observe that the software on the mainframe may change without warning and
without you having control over the change, thus breaking any scripts you or
those who wrote scripts for you may have crafted to deal with that software.
Much as you hate the thought, you may find it most efficient in the long run
to take an active part in gaining the information you need, that is, by
actively looking around the screen as opposed to having information given to
you automatically.

Mike Freeman