[nfbcs] pdf help please!!!!

Alexa lady_sunflower at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 00:03:35 UTC 2013

I have followed the instructions you've writtefnowload a on in your previous
response. In windows explore I have  found a pdf file which I clicked using
left mouse button there an item set as default, I looked for pdf doc. And
then clicked OK. That file tried to open, but dialog message says that file
may be damaged.  When I go to download a new file, I'm still having the same
problem.I can't download and open pdf files, they go to word, and nothing
there to see nor read. Is there a way to go into adobe and reset download
pdf files saved as pdf?