[nfbcs] Google Docs and Sheets

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Apr 29 23:17:05 UTC 2013

I apologize for being so late on this thread; things have been hectic
lately.

To all, as I said in a previous thread, if you are having problems with
Google products , please consider joining accessible at googlegroups.com.

To Denise, there is usually more than one way of doing things. Just because
something works for you does not mean that it is *the* right way. Also, work
arounds such as you mentioned in one of your messages should not be
necessary.

Nicole