[nfbcs] Physically cleaning a PC

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 00:03:36 UTC 2013

um, sir in all due respect. I think you are giving very dangerous advice and I think you should just drop the subject. I could go on and on and tell you how you and your advice can completely destroy a machine but I won't, lets just say I have not stayed in business fixing hardware using a household vacuum. Moderator close this topic please.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net