[nfbcs] Cleaning the Startup menu

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 7 12:54:54 UTC 2013

I recently tried unchecking some programs, using msconfig, and next time I
started my computer, it said that startup was not in normal mode and it had
to restore what was there before.  I tried changing the dialog from Custom
to Normal, but it didn't work and my computer put back the things I'd tried
to take out.  So how can I get them out?
Tracy