[nfbcs] Is Life Fair or Inaccessiable Training - again

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Feb 19 03:23:03 UTC 2013

	John,

I have not seen the "life isn't fair" used to blame blind people for not being employed as such, but perhaps I reacted more to your comments than is relevant to this discussion as you said.  It is just so easy for us
to think that if we had vision, everything would be perfect and that life is not unfair to sighted persons.  Anyway, I think there are some interesting aspects to this accessibility discussion that are important to
have.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson