[nfbcs] bs is bs

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Feb 21 22:57:53 UTC 2013

I read a programming book. Then I read another book on preparing for the exam.  Then I bought a learning tool to help me prepare for the exam. You take tests and then see the answers and then learn what you did wrong or possibly right (grin). I've had to keep my chin up during all of this because the questions are quite tricky. It looks like they are testing you on one thing and actually maybe it doesn't compile for some small reason. The test is difficult enough that 61% is passing.

Susie