[nfbcs] bs is bs

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:16:12 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone for you input, i really appreciate it.

You all have presented many options to me an and I have some thinking ot do
I guess. The company I work for, they outsource their development and work
as a customer support manager for them. The project I manage is an
independent project.

Thanks again,
Zeeshan