[nfbcs] Trouble with Google

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Feb 23 05:25:04 UTC 2013

The screen reader setting is based on cookies. So, as long as you don't dump
your cookies, it will automatically be set. I think that you can also have
it change automatically if you have an account and log in. BTW, don't ask
sighted people about the screen reader link. It is a special link in that it
is on the web page for the screen reader, but it is not displayed visually.