[nfbcs] Trouble with Google

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Mon Feb 25 02:05:49 UTC 2013

Interesting, Window-Eyes gives me some problems, but losing focus isn't one of them.  I get the message "Lost focus" quite often at work using Jaws at work.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan