[nfbcs] jaws b.t.s.

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Feb 25 16:43:59 UTC 2013

There is a way, in the accessibility settings of Windows, to adjust how long tooltips are displayed.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.