[nfbcs] Outlook 2010 question

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Tue Feb 26 22:34:40 UTC 2013

I am not sure this is what you are asking, but here is how to stop
attachments from automatically opening in Outlook 2010.
---
Here is how to stop attachments from opening in Outlook 2010.

http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Knowledge_Base/?kbnumber=GWKB2025

---
In Outlook 2010, attachments automatically open without asking.

Solution:

There may be times in Outlook 2010 when attachments will automatically open
when you did not specifically ask them to open. To keep this from happening,
perform the following steps while in Outlook 2010.

1.    Press Alt-F to open the File button
2.    Press T to open Options
3.    Press T until you hear "Trust Center." You may also press the Down
Arrow to navigate to Trust Center
4.    Press Alt-T to activate the Trust Center Settings button
5.    Use your Up or Down Arrow key to navigate to Attachment Handling
6.    Press Alt-T to check the Turn Off Attachment Preview check box
7.    Press Enter
8.    Tab to the OK button
9.    Press Enter

Attachments should no longer open automatically.

---

Regards
Louis Maher
713-444-7838