[nfbcs] Outlook 2010 question

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 00:44:34 UTC 2013

Leslie:

Another thing you'll have to do is to ensure that Word and/or Excel and/or
PowerPoint do not open the attachment using the protected view.  In each of
the above programs, to into the File Menu, Open Options, go down to Trust
Center and tab to Trust Center Settings.  From there, go to Protected files
and uncheck the appropriate boxes.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong