[nfbcs] Pinning a Site to the Taskbar with IE 9 Using the Keyboard

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Jan 12 00:42:02 UTC 2013

Hello Mike,

Not sure if this what you want.  I went to a web page, hit the applications
key, then down to accelerators then more accelerators and found this
reference.

Hope this helps.

I haven't tried it, but I sure like the idea.

Warm Regards,

Fred

Pin it.
Get to your favorite sites in one click when you pin them to your Windows 7
taskbar.
Simply open your favorite site in Internet Explorer 9, drag the browser tab
to the
taskbar and the site is pinned! Or just drag and pin your favorite site from
the
Internet Explorer Gallery.