[nfbcs] Escaping from the IE toolbar from hell

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Jan 31 16:53:58 UTC 2013

So, I'm not 100% sure which toolbar you were stuck in.  However, I'd
suggest typing alt+v, selecting the toolbars menu, and then unchecking
each item in that submenu.  This will, by the way, get rid of the
menubar on the top of your screen.  You'll need to use alt+<letter> to
get it back when you need it.

Try that and see if it helps...

Jim