[nfbcs] Trouble downloading some files

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 14 12:51:51 UTC 2013

Thanks Steve.
I bet my problem was that I kept hitting enter on the link, and getting
myself into a loop, as you say.
I went back to the download page today and got the file no problem, probably
because yesterday I said to always allow pop-ups from that site, so today I
didn't have to deal with them.
Thanks for your advice.  I've saved it for the next time this happens.
Tracy