[nfbcs] NFB in Computer Science 2013 Annual Meeting Announcement

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:39:29 UTC 2013

If this group is any indication of how far we've come, where we've gone, and where we are going. Do we really have hope? :-) Goals!

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net