[nfbcs] Cookies

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 17 17:43:44 UTC 2013

If you have run enabled on your start menu, press windows key plus run and
then type cookies. Note that these are only cookies from Internet Explorer.
Also, it is not possible to tell from which website cookies come anymore
because the information is encrypted, at least it is on Vista and Windows 7.