[nfbcs] evaluation display of a web page

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 2 22:19:56 UTC 2013

Screen layout is not going to help. It still removes any extra spacing that
sighted people see, and it still presents the elements in the order in which
they appear in the DOM, which very well may not be the order in which they
appear visually as rearranging elements using CSS is becoming increasingly
popular. Try using the JAWS cursor if you are using IE. If that does not
work, try the convenient OCR in JAWS, but you'll have to rescan every time
that you switch back to the PC cursor.

Nicole