[nfbcs] google drive forms vs. creating html form for application

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Mon Nov 4 03:11:42 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am creating an application for one of my organizations. The application will primarily be composed of form fields and maybe a place to upload a document. It will be pretty easy to make the form fields HTML and it wouldn't be too much harder to make them all required fields using javascript. I know that google offers a utility to make forms that can upload data directly to google spreadsheets.

Is there a benefit to making the forms from scratch?

Thanks,

Kevin