[nfbcs] JAWS Scripts for Skype

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Nov 18 00:52:40 UTC 2013

Not sure if you mean scripts besides mine or if you don't know about
mine. JAWS 15 natively contains some Skype scripts. Mine work with
JAWS 12 and up and Skype 6.9 and 6.10. There are older scripts on my
site that work with older JAWS and Skype versions if necessary. All my
Skype scripts can be found at http://www.dlee.org/skype/