[nfbcs] virus software

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Nov 20 20:06:47 UTC 2013

As I recall, part of the issue was that they were not going to worry so much about tailoring their development to
passing particular tests, and that had gotten turned into them not developing their software.  Having said that, I
do find it frustrating that so many anti-virus options are either hard to use or not accessible at all to us.
What is even a bit more frustrating is that my employer has used a corporate version of Norton and now McAfee, and
both seem very accessible to me but they can't be purchased by consumers.  <smile>  As Curtis mentioned, Vipre is
an option, but I've heard their latest versions are less accessible but do not know that firsthand.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson