[nfbcs] Maybe OT: questions re: cloning drives

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Nov 29 18:51:28 UTC 2013

Hi all:
I've had an ssd sitting in my desktop for a while now, and I'm really
sad at the fact that I haven't had time to look into switching to it. i
was hoping someone could offer some suggestions. I have about 50 gb used
after I did my cleanup on my main drive, so I can move everything over
easy enough--I just wasn't sure if there was an easy/accessible way to
copy everything (including mbr/etc)
Thanks,

--
Take care,