[nfbcs] Maybe OT: questions re: cloning drives

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Nov 29 20:42:32 UTC 2013

That actually ddepends now. It's more expensive in terms of gb per
dollar, but it's came down a lot in price. SSD drives aren't really for
stoaring huge chunks of data, they're more for storing bits that need to
be accessed frequently. So a common setup is to have the OS and programs
on the SSD with all documents and etc on another platter drive.