[nfbcs] Fwd: Join the new Analytics Academy to learn how Google Analytics can benefit your business

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Tue Oct 1 22:03:27 UTC 2013

If you are unable to click on the register link, I have included a plain text link below for you to register for this course. It looks like it will be accessible, and clicking on the link below will also provide you with the opportunity to click on a video introduction that is from one of the instructors of this self-paced course. Check out the frequently asked questions, as well…
https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/course

Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com