[nfbcs] Linux

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Oct 4 21:56:01 UTC 2013

You'll be getting orca with sonar and like Vinux orca is the default
screen reader.  With debian you have to make the right installation
choices then start orca up once it's installed along with the eye candy
environment.  When orca runs, it uses gtk and gnome not kde.  Orca can
be made to run in xfce and qt4 and I think qt5 by now too.  With sonar,
you pick your flavor for installation be it gnome or gnome-classic or
xfce and go from there.  Podcasts are available and both vinux and sonar
can run as live disks which means you get to try them out without
trashing your computer.