[nfbcs] Most Accessible Linux Flavor

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 20:58:55 UTC 2013

if you happen to need a fully blind custized Linux system, call me (888) 351-5289 Ext. 710 we have desktops and laptops fully configured and matching jaws key layouts talking as soon as you boot them up. desktops start at 250 to 300 a full package with keybvoard, mouse and lcd montor with 2GB ram, 60 to 160GB hard drive and even laptops starting at 298 to 348 shipped to your front door.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net