[nfbcs] [gui-talk] Most Accessible Linux Flavor

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 7 01:32:20 UTC 2013

You get speakup on arch linux by default using espeak to talk to your
sound card in command line interface.  You get orca with the graphical
user interface in arch linux and wait for the next sonar version and you
get orca and arch by default.  It is possible to install emacspeak on
arch as well.  You get no issues with s.m.a.'s since all of this stuff
is open source software.  You download, install, and use.  Notice the
word pay did not appear in that last sentence if that gives you any
clue.