[nfbcs] Best techniques for group computer science projects

raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 02:23:45 UTC 2013

Same cases with me. It is only the me in our college who is blind taking
computer science. In the practical period, Most of the time I use my own
laptop, but Some time I also have to face the same problem, that is I have
to use the same computer which sighted friend is using. But  as I am totally
blind one, I haven't face any such issue yet except internet. I am using a
pair of Bluetooth headset to listen my screen reader, so that we can work
together