[nfbcs] windows 7 vertual machine

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Mon Sep 2 00:08:49 UTC 2013

I run windows virtual machines on my mac. I have to install zoomtext on
every vm. Luckily I have zoomtext usb so I can run on any machine that I
install it on.

I have a demo of jaws and it runs on my virtual machines. If I get what you
want to do I think you need to install jaws on every machine and have a
license for each.

There needs to be a way to do vm's with accessibility software without have
to have a license for every vm.

Suzanne