[nfbcs] Multi-Post: Braille Displays and feedback.

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Sep 6 23:44:54 UTC 2013

Ian,

I share your dream... When we wonder what to do with our lottery
winnings (for when -- not if! -- we finally hit it big), the spouse buys
mansions and boats and hires staff and goes from there... I'm busy
buying braille displays and embossers and computers... /lol/

Don't some 80-cell displays do split screen? I seem to remember reading
about at least one that could show one screen with 40 cells and another
screen with the other 40... I can see how that would be really handy for
some tasks! I can see how having a couple of 80 cells in a dual monitor
set up would be even handier!

If the spouse would listen to me and buy *winning* lottery tickets, I
would be more than happy to try it out and report back! /lol/

Tami