[nfbcs] Multi-Post: Braille Displays and feedback.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 8 20:37:14 UTC 2013

I have never heard of dual Braille display.

Yes, for us it is like a monitor, but from the computer's perspective
it is different.  All Braille support that I am aware of comes from
the screen reader program, thus the screen reader would have to
support/drive two displays for your idea to work -- or you would have
to run two screen readers, which is problematic, at best.

Dave