[nfbcs] Ideas for creating accessible UML diagrams

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Sep 18 15:58:30 UTC 2013

I have never heard of a fully accessible way to handle this. There have
been attempts and all sorts of ideas floating around, but nothing
totally concrete.
The best solution I think is to try to work out an alternative method
for presenting these with your professor, at least from what I've gathered.