[nfbcs] iOS 7 keyboard

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Sep 19 13:57:00 UTC 2013

Dan, I don't believe there is any way to get a less flat, more eye
catching visual back.  The whole point of the UI design was to go to
this flatter, duller looking color scheme.

I'm also not a fan of the flatter looking visuals.  I don't look at
the letters on the keyboard, but I did look for badges.  I couldn't
read the numbers, but their existance would tell me if I have new
messages, emails, etc.

There are a few settings in Settings, General, Accessibility that I
haven't figured out yet, such as high contrast and bold text.  I've
turned these features on, but they haven't impacted anything I've
noticed.

Sorry I can't help more with this, but would love to hear if anyone
else has found anything.

Jim