[nfbcs] reporting IOS bugs

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Sep 19 21:44:40 UTC 2013

It depends on what you mean by 'report a bug"  If you mean "get my bug
in a tracking system and be notified about the priority and status of
my bug", then no there's no way to do that.

If you want to make sure that Apple knows about the bugs, I'd think
about going to http://www.applevis.com and submitting bugs there.
Those guys are compiling a big list and you can get your bugs on that
list if they can replicate the bug.

Jim