[nfbcs] accessible webinars

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Sep 30 14:55:58 UTC 2013

Elizabeth:
The best solution I've found is the old -fashioned one of using a human reader. Accessible Flash programming is a specialty most training companies know nothing of end, sadly, in all -too -many instances, care little about. You won't find a software solution quickly though enough to fulfill your requirement so the reader is still the best.
Mike