[nfbcs] Question on Microsoft Link

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Tue Aug 12 21:57:40 UTC 2014

Hello Cathy,

In your system tray, you should see a volume control for your headset.  Once
you open that up, you will see volume controls for your headset and for JAWS
and for other things.  You could open this dialog during a call, and see if
the JAWS has been muted.

Since I can hear both JAWS and LYNC at my office, there should be a solution
for you.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone 713-444-7838