[nfbcs] SQL training

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Aug 21 14:10:01 UTC 2014

Thanks Steve.  This is very helpful, and concurs with my thinking.
Other people are not being trained yet.  My boss wants some key people to
get a headstart, and I'm the first.  He told me to figure out what I need,
training wise, and that's not as easy as it sounds.
I think I need a relational database class/course, preferably focussing on
some version of SQL Server.  I will also ask my colleagues who will also be
trained soon what they are choosing to take.
Several Googles yesterday failed to turn up anything useful in relational
database training, but I'll try re-wording my query, again.
Thanks.
Tracy