[nfbcs] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sun Feb 2 21:02:21 UTC 2014

I am so sorry that this came threw to the list.

Michael Babcock
I work from home, and you can two! Learn how hear:
http://audioblog.ws/
contact me after you have  viewed the overview video with any questions,
email: empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
facebook: http://facebook.empoweringtheblind.com
twitter: http://twitter.empoweringtheblind.com
phone: 406-212-8503
“The Best things in life are unseen, that’s why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream”, —Unknown