[nfbcs] strange behavior in Outlook 2013

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 16:26:29 UTC 2014

Greetings:

Over-all, I have found Office 2013 to be quite frustrating. My experience is
that Outlook frequently recycles, particularly when I have to send out
meeting requests. In Microsoft Word, for example, I cannot reliably create
an envelope because the edit boxes for return address and delivery address
are not spoken so that you can edit the information in them.

Over-all, this is a problem which I am hoping is fixed when Office 2013
Service Pack is released.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong