[nfbcs] Varieties of Windows

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Feb 15 01:29:12 UTC 2014

I have not used Windows 8, but most of the people who I know who use it hate
it. The problem is that the same operating system is supposed to be able to
run on both a tablet and a PC, but it does not work well with a PC. If
possible, I would try both Windows 7 and Windows 8 to see for yourself.
Personally, I don't necessarily  care for Windows 7. My current laptop,
which I got in mid 2012, runs Windows Vista 64 bit, but I don't know if that
is still available. Several things are different in Windows 7. They can be
different in Windows Vista, but there are settings to make them more like
XP. In Windows 7, those settings don't exist.