[nfbcs] Varieties of Windows

Gabe Vega - CEO Commtech LLC theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 05:35:49 UTC 2014

Agreed, I jump from Windows XP and Windows 7 virtual machines all the time. The even have two different screenwriters on them, my Windows XP machine which is blazingly fast runs NVDA. And my Windows 7 machine runs window eyes for office.

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net