[nfbcs] Jaws screen behavior

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO Susan.Stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Sat Feb 15 15:20:17 UTC 2014

Good morning Listers,
I have never fooled with the mouse functions. Is this something you do in JAWS settings or in the control panel of the computer. I have Windows 7. The test was really something anyway. I was testing a system written in SAP. When I found anything I didn't know the context. When looking for something everything started with "choose". I really appreciate all of this information.

Susie