[nfbcs] Change Control accessibility - Service-Now

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 18 13:13:58 UTC 2014

Hi Steve.
There may be 2 Remedy versions, one on the desktop and one on the web.  The
desktop one worked OK.  It was complicated, but doable.  The one on the web
was not doable, at least not for me.  It's been a while since I gave up on
it, but I think there were some things I couldn't get to at all, and others
that just took so much time and effort it wasn't worth it.
Tracy