[nfbcs] SharePoint 2010

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 13:48:19 UTC 2014

not sure if your employer would pay for it being that we aren't on a federal GSA fee schedule or vendor list for your agency but you can contact me directly. we can train you. maybe if you are willing to pay out of pocket we can also take care of you that way.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net