[nfbcs] Dell keyboards

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Feb 26 20:29:03 UTC 2014

Have you called them up and asked if there is a special key combination that handles this?  You might be surprised to find out that there is a way around this.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.